TOP NATURE EXPERIENCES IN MANDURAH
The Mandurah and Peel region boasts a wealth of protected waterways, national parks, nature reserves and nature parks that provide a diverse range of nature experiences. Here are the top 8 from the VisitMandurah team:
- Giants of Mandurah - explore Thomas Dambo's magical wooden Giants of Mandurah either by yourself, or choose from a selection of guided tours.
- Mandurah Dolphins - see Western Australia's largest residential population of Indo-Pacific Bottlenose Dolphins on a tour with Mandurah Cruises.
- Salt & Bush Eco Tours - explore the wonders of nature with Salt and Bush Eco Tours on a guided nature tour from the bushland to the waterways.
- Creery Wetlands - explore Creery Wetlands where hundred of migratory birds visit every year and learn about Mandurah's extensive wetland system.
- Mandjoogoordap Dreaming - book a tour and discover the 2,000-year-old thrombolite reef at Lake Clifton and see what life was like when the earth began.
- Len Howard Conservation Park - walk along the estuary and spot waterbirds on the easy 2km nature walk at Len Howard Conservation Park.
- Mandurah beaches - feel the sand between your toes as you walk the long stretches of beaches in Mandurah, often you'll be the only one.
- The Bike Kiosk - hire an e-bike or e-scooter from The Bike Kiosk to explore Mandurah's beautiful coastal cycle paths.